Please click here for more information about who I am and why I do this.
The text shown after 1), 2), 3) and 4) is copied exactly from the BBC's daily JV Show web page and I acknowledge their copyright of this text.
The "Find out more..." links to web pages referred to by the JV Show web page are available by clicking on the text following 1), 2), 3) and 4).
"Find out more..." text is only included here when it refers to a non-BBC web page link.
You can follow my occasional postings on Twitter at @JVineBlogMan although @TheJeremyVine has blocked me from following him.
I am subject to the BBC's "expedited complaints handling process" (meaning I'll be ignored) for two years from 25/01/12.

Friday 11 February 2011

Today's show 11/02/11

I'm a bit busy today, so apologies for being slightly briefer than normal...

1) Tension in Egypt - Up to one million demonstrators are expected in the centre of Cairo as President Mubarak refuses to resign. Two Egyptians tell us whether he should stay or go : I wonder if Egyptian music radio stations ever give such in-depth coverage to UK political affairs. Somehow I think not. Next...

2) DNA Database - Should it expand? : I've never been arrested so I have never given a DNA sample. Next...

3) Your Money or Your Life - Getting a job - I've already got one, thanks. Next...

4) Letters Pages - "Am I alone in thinking...?" - My parents used to get the Daily Telegraph when I was a child, so it will be 40-odd years since I last looked at a copy of this particular offering from the Dead Tree Press. How about publishing some of the anti-Jeremy Vine show emails you receive? I'd be interested in those. Or am I the only one that writes such emails to you....?

35 JV SHOWS TO GO!

No comments: