Please click here for more information about who I am and why I do this.
The text shown after 1), 2), 3) and 4) is copied exactly from the BBC's daily JV Show web page and I acknowledge their copyright of this text.
The "Find out more..." links to web pages referred to by the JV Show web page are available by clicking on the text following 1), 2), 3) and 4).
"Find out more..." text is only included here when it refers to a non-BBC web page link.
You can follow my occasional postings on Twitter at @JVineBlogMan although @TheJeremyVine has blocked me from following him.
I am subject to the BBC's "expedited complaints handling process" (meaning I'll be ignored) for two years from 25/01/12.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

My appeal letter to the BBC Trust

As I mentioned in today's diatribe, I have been writing to my letter to the BBC Trust today. This letter contains my appeal for me to be removed from the BBC's very own Naughty Step and have my complaints processed in the normal way, rather than just being ignored. Normal processing means that I am thanked for taking the time to comment, my comments are recorded in the mythical Audience Log, and then they are ignored. There is an important difference, I am sure you will agree.

I have said that I will publish this letter here on my blog. I will do that, but not yet. You see, I don't know exactly who from the BBC reads this rubbish, but I have been told by JV himself that people there are aware of it.

My letter contains some good points, I think, and I do not want those who may choose to dispute what I say to have prior knowledge of its contents. For this reason, and this reason alone, I am going to keep it to myself for the moment.

I will publish my letter just as soon as I receive a reply from the BBC Trust, whatever they decide to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think I may have to get myself a pseudonym for future posts!!